Here are some completed projects that we have seen in recent weeks.
|Angela L's Aussie Table-runner and placement inspired by Nancy Zieman's Column Quilts|
|Emily's Quilt made by Angela L for a friend|
Beryl's granddaughter studied archeology and Beryl made this quilt to celebrate her 21st birthday. The pattern is an adaptation of Work Like an Egyptian by Smee Designs.
|Egyptian Life made by Beryl M|
Pat made this quilt when she was in Geelong. The border fabric is delightful!
|Pat L's Tangled Threads|
Fay S coordinated the production of this quilt that was made by our busy and productive Community Quilting group.
- The top of our 205 Art Union Quilt has been completed and quilting designs are being considered.
- Plans for our 2015 Exhibition are under way.
- The students in Angela's sampler quilt class will start on their projects next week.
- Ineke is encouraging members to start work on their 2015 Challenge quilts.
- A bus trip to the 2015 Queensland Quilters Picnic in May is under discussion.