News and Updates


Please note that most of our news and updates are now featured on our Facebook page.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tuesday Treats

 
Cheryl has made this wonderful quilt from African fabrics she collected when she visited Africa recently.
 Cheryl says these type of fabrics are what the African ladies make their beautiful dresses from.   Put together beautifully too, lovely work Cheryl.
 
Joye has embarked on this wonderful hexagon adventure.  Aren't her colour choices delightful?  It is going to be a queen sized quilt, so Joye is going to be spending many more hours stitching her hexagons.  We will follow it's progress with interest.   oh - have fun in Houston Joye - and bring us back heaps of photos for inspiration!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

HerzBlatt said...

Hi Diane,
thank you for your kind comment on my blog!! I am always happy to discover a new name so I came to visit your blog and discovered a lot of very busy and creative ladies at the other end of my world.....All the quilts you show are absolutely great!!!
I have a friend who lives in Toowoomba and who visited us to my 50th birthday party some years ago...He is a teacher at school there, so I know a lot about your wonderful garden city.
Best wishes from Germany
Iris

Chriss said...

Fabulous work ladies, love those hexagons Joye, and Cheryl, the african fabrics are just my thing!

Teresa said...

Wow, these quilts are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for leaving your lovely comments on my blog Dianne, but I haven't been able to reply to you as you come up as a non-reply blogger. I can help you change that if you want... Just leave me another comment :)